- µCarbs Brochure
- Further Information
- Dual needle system with separate needles for acid delivery and headspace flush / sample transfer which optimise flow rates and minimise blockages
- Temperature programmable heated sample tray optimises reaction rates (±0.1°C)
- Sample tray holds up to 191 6 ml or 12 ml vials which can be analysed in a single, unattended run. Alternative trays can be provided for larger vials
- Phosphoric acid reservoir held within the heated sample tray ensures smooth acid delivery and minimises acid crystallisation
- Acid resistant lids manufactured from Peek material on the sample trays minimises acid corrosion
- The hyphenated µCarbs-HS2022 system generates high precision isotopic data from carbonate and dissolved inorganic carbon (DIC) samples. The high sensitivity source in the HS2022 ensures excellent precision at extremely small sample sizes
- The flexible system also allows the stable isotopes of water to be analysed via water equilibration and gas analysis such as CO2 in breath or atmospheric samples
At Sercon we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and support. We genuinely care about our customers and want to help you get the best performance from your instruments.
Visit our service area to find out how we can support you with service contracts, emergency visits, upgrades, system refurbishments and training.
You can log service and support calls online to help our engineers to provide solutions.
- Total software control of the instrument system and data processing with Sercon Calisto software
- Allows storage of sample analysis protocols to comply with good laboratory practice
- Standby mode to preserve consumable life during periods of low use
- Software controlled oxygen injection to match sample requirements thereby preserving the life of the consumables
- Inter-file import/export facility from instrument PC to laboratory server or internet (allows rapid updating of software or transfer to common spreadsheet packages)
- Fully compatible with all versions of Windows