Due to expansion Sercon are currently seeking a Systems Engineer. At Sercon we pride ourselves on working closely with our customers on innovative projects, and the successful candidate will have the vision and confidence to develop strategy and future innovations, by working with customers and the engineering and production team at Sercon to develop products in line with market needs.
Based in Crewe, UK, with international travel to customer sites and , the successful candidate will ideally have expertise in the installation or servicing of Mass Spectrometry Instrumentation . Candidates with extensive experience in operating IRM will also be considered.
- To test Sercon stable isotope mass spectrometers and their peripheral sample preparation modules in the factory and ensure that they meet the required specifications.
- To travel to customer sites, often overseas, and carry out the installation, service or repair of Sercon systems.
- To train customers to a satisfactory level.
- Post installation customer support (either telephone calls or emails).
- To comply with ISO 9001 requirements.
- To contribute to the continued development and improvement of existing hardware and techniques.
- Responsible use of stock and company credit card